February 10, 2010

a thousand things

It's funny how when there's finally time to sit down and rest and just be alone - that's when fatigue creeps upon you. Back there I felt like ISC could and should continue throughout the night. Well I guess I am kinda, tired. It's been so crazy around here, so much has been going on! And there's so much more to come!

So, Jess and I trooped down (NM2220 is getting to me, I'm beginning to word and reword every phrase AND yes I know "troop down" isn't the best word here, but, whatever) to Ghim Moh market this afternoon. I thought it'd be a different experience for her - to get a feel of a HDB estate, that's as much of a "suburb" as you can get here, right? It was a nice, warm (literally too, definitely) chat up, eating desserts and rojak - which Jess said she enjoyed, PHEW (I'm always wary of recommending food items/places to people, Singaporeans and non-Singaporeans alike, cos of my fairly unusual taste when it comes to food). And though we know we weren't supposed to be out (leaving behind the heapload of assignments), it was fun :)

I can't believe we're approaching the end of W5 already. It's too quick I haven't had time to reflect upon all that's happening. We all need to slow down and breathe :)

The last week was pretty miserable though. This weird bout of sickness came upon me and lasted for almost a week. It was pretty tormenting - I haven't felt so sick in ages. Am thankful that I'm all well and good now. I think prayer works wonders! Well with that I'm not saying we can all just go ahead and stuff ourselves with junk but, really. On Tues I just sounded a prayer request to several friends and, well, I was healed.

OH I got placed in BSF too! Ruth too :) It took, like, 4 days when we were mentally prepared for it to take more than 4 weeks. It's gonna be intensive though, like a 7th module (haha), but I'm excited. Why, looks like it's gonna be a rollercoaster ride ahead!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes if the truth be known, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this solicitation www.google.com/ie?as_q=winsql pro 6.0.71.582 ?
I noticed the phrase you have in the offing not used. Or you use the dark methods of development of the resource. I possess a week and do necheg

February 11, 2010 at 10:14 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home